Salted Curd Chillies, Thyre Mulaku, Mor Milagai - Buy Online
Salted Curd Chillies, Thyre Mulaku, Mor Milagai
Salted curd chillies are a delicious hot delicacy served as a side dish for South Indian meals. These dried chillies have a light golden brown texture. On frying, they attains a dark brown colour and goes well with hot steaming rice. These sun dried curd chillies can be prepared at home and the method of preparation is as follows.
- Soak the green chillies in curd and salt solution made with a proportion range of 1:1.
- Once they become tender, they are dried in the sun to a white colour.
- These dried and salted chillies can be fried in coconut oil or any other cooking oil to form a dark brown coloured recipe.
- These crispy fried recipes go well with curd rice.
- Curd chillies should be stored in dry, cool place kept in air-tight containers away from moisture.