Brahmins Sambar Powder, Sambar Podi - Buy Online
Sambhar is a popular South Indian cuisine and is a lentil based vegetable stew cooked with a tamrind broth.
- Weight: 100 grams
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Storage instructions: Store in air tight container after opening
Ingredients of Sambar Powder:Red Chili, Coriander, Toor Dhal, Asafoetida, Fenugreek, Gram Dhal, Black Gram, Turmeric, Salt
How to prepare Sambar:
- Soak tamarind in 1 cup of water & strain juice.
- In 2 cup water, add dal, turmeric powder, & 1 tsp oil and cook well.
- After cooking, add 2 tbs Brahmins Sambar Powder, 1 cup vegetables, salt, tamarind juice and allow sambar to boil well.
- Season it with mustard, dried red chilli, curry leaves & garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.