- Week 1: Fill the vessel with starch water (Water used for washing rice before cooking) every day and set it aside.
- Week 2: Fill starch water in vessel and slowly heat it up in the stove in low flame. Continue this process once every day.
- Week 3-4: Start with cooking vegetables in very low flame.
- Week 5: Regular use in low flame for cooking curries and gravies.
Different methods of seasoning stoneware utensils
- Volume: 1500 ml - 2000 ml
- Height: 10 cm to 12 cm
- Diameter: 15 cm - 17 cm
- Weight: 2.5 Kg - 3 kg
- Volume: 1800 ml - 2100 ml
- Height: 10 cm - 15 cm
- Diameter: 14 cm - 18 cm
- Weight: 3 Kg - 4 Kg
- Volume: 3500 ml - 4200 ml
- Height: 12 cm - 16 cm
- Diameter: 19 cm - 22 cm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg - 5 Kg
Return Policy: The product can be eligible for return, if and only if the product is damaged.
kalchatty,kalluchatti,kallumaruvi,kallumaravi,pazhaya chatty,stonewarecookware,kalluruli,കൽച്ചട്ടി,Clay Kalchatty,sesoned kalchatty,dosakallu,Kal Chatti,Soap Stone,Kalchatty Utensils,Tamil Nadu,Stoneware Kalchatti,Earthen Cookware,kalchatty in Kochi,kalchatty local online,kalchatty kerala,kalchatty in India,kalchatty order online,kalchatty Kerala online,Kalchatty,a Comeback,where to buy kalchatty online,soapstone utensils,കലചട്ടി kalachaṭṭi,ಕಲ್ಚಟ್ಟಿ,Kalcaṭṭi