Kannan Kaya podi, Kannan Kaya Powder
Porridge prepared from natural Kannan kaya powder is believed to be an ideal food for the babies. Sliced and dried raw banana or Kannan kaya is prepared from raw bananas taken from farmers who follow 100% natural farming methods. These are peeled and finely sliced to get circular shaped pieces. These dried kannan kaya pieces are ground to fine powder, which is boiled with milk and water to form nutritious porridge. This recipe is considered to be the most simple and healthy food for the babies from the age of 6 months and above.
Ingredients for making Porridge with kannan Kaya Powder
- Four teaspoons of Kannan Kaya Powder
- One cup of milk or water
- Sugar for sweetness
- Take four teaspoons of kannan kaya powder in a cooking bowl.
- Pour one cup of milk or drinking water, use any of them as per your choice.
- Switch on the flame and keep it on a low medium level, stir it well and boil it to make a mixture.
- Add some sugar for sweet taste, cook it on sim. Stir it well until the mixture forms a thick porridge.
- Once it is ready, switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Serve it within half an hour.
kannan kaya podi
kannan kaya slice
kannan kaya sliced