Amla Pickle, Indian Gooseberry Pickle, Nellikka Achar - Buy Online
NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures Gooseberry Pickle, Amla Pickle Nellikka Achar - Buy Online
Gooseberry Pickle, Amla Pickle Nellikka Achar NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures
Amla or Indian gooseberry has a thick flesh and tastes a kind of bitter and sour flavour. Pickles made of these amla gives us the most versatile relishes as it brings in a bang of spices and flavour to your meal. This homemade pickle goes well with rice, rotis and pooris. The presence of ginger, curry leaves, garlic along with pure coconut oil imparts a natural aroma and taste.
Gooseberries have a lot of health benefits. Most of us love Gooseberries in salts. Kitchen Treasures Gooseberry pickles give the sourness and sweetness of gooseberries a new touch of magic.
Benchmark quality from Source to Shelf
- Our source materials are grown by backward integration methods, ensuring that they are a hundred per cent pesticide-free.
- Only the best-quality source materials are handpicked, according to rigorous standards laid down by the manufacturer.
- The source materials are manufactured using cutting-edge automated processes that protect their nutrients and flavour.
- Every stage of the manufacturing process is guided by stringent quality norms that are up-to-date with global standards.
- The products are sealed in compact and hygienic packaging that safeguards their freshness and home-made flavours.
- We’re strict with our production process but not our product range. We have an extravagant array of products to suit every taste, in spices, masalas, pickles, pastes, and more.