NatureLoC - Brahmi Ayurvedic Herb, Fresh Natural Ayurvedic Brahmi - Buy Online
Brahmi is also known as Bacopa Monnieri or water hyssop. It has its presence in wet, damp and marshy areas of Indian subcontinent. Some of the advantages of using brahmi is that it supports restful sleep, calms down emotional turbulence and improves concentration and alertness simultaneously.
Brahmi rejuvenates the mind, lifting the spirits and increasing the intellect. From ancient times this herb has been used to promote memory, intelligence and to relax the central nervous system.
- It is used to promote mental health, improve memory and intellect.
- It is used to promote youthful vitality and longevity.
- It is used to improve the speed of visual information processing,
learning rate and memory consolidation
How to use
There are many methods to use brahmi, and given below is one of the methods on how to use brahmi.
- Boil water in a pan, take a handful of brahmi leaves in a spoon.
- Place the spoon so that the steam passes through the brahmi leaves.
- After few minutes, squeeze the brahmi leaves, to obtain few drops of ayurvedic juice.
- Add 1/2 tsp pure ghee into the brahmi ayurvedic juice.
- Note: Jaggery or Honey can be added for taste
Servings: Normally consumed during morning. Can be consumed by all age groups.
This is a fast growing; low maintenance, powerful herb that is filled with memory boosting and stress busting capabilities. It was a tradition past many years, brahmi was served to childrens for improving memory. It is regarded as a mental tonic that increases memory power, focuses concentration and improves mental alertness.