NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures Brahmin Sambar Powder - Buy Online
Sambhar is a popular South Indian cuisine and is a lentil based vegetable stew cooked with a tamrind broth. Now a more tastier and flavorful Sambar can be made easily. Made with the right spice blends, you can enjoy the authentic sambar with Brahmin Sambar Masala.
- Weight: 100 grams
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Storage instructions: Store in air tight container after opening.
Method Of Cooking:
- Assorted vegetables - 1 cup (250 g)
- Toor dal - 1/2 cup
- Red onion - 50 g
- Brahmin Sambar Powder - 3 tbsp
- Tamarind paste - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Red chilli - 2 no
- Curry leaves - 2 no
- Salt - to taste
- Cook dal in pressure cooker for 3 whistles and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add mustard, cumin, red chilli, curry leaves. Let it splutter.
- Saute onions till translucent. Then saute tomatoes and ladiesfinger for few mins.
- Add dal, water and vegetables.
- Now add the tamarind paste as required with salt and Brahmin Sambar Powder.
- Boil until all the vegetables are finely cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.