NatureLoC - Clay Water Jug, Handmade Clay Jug With Handle And Lid - Earthenware - Buy Online
Clay Jug cools down water naturally. Store water in this clay jug which is the best way of storing and cooling it. Clay jug provide healing benefits along with cooling the water down. The water stored in a clay pot gets cooled down depending on the climate. You will be able to find the difference between water chilled by the clay pot and the one chilled by the fridge.
Clay is naturally inert and non-reactive, Metals on the other hand are highly reactive, they react & leach into your food which is very harmful for your body.
- 100% Pure & Natural Clay
- No metals, chemicals, toxins, lead or other contaminants
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Strong and Solidly Built to last even with everyday use
- BPA-Free, Biodegradable, Food Grade, Eco Friendly, Reusable, Handmade.
- In Malayalam: Kooja
- Do not use soap or detergent and metal spoons.
- Never put it in a dishwasher.
HOW TO COOK:
- Soak the pot completely in water for about 15 mins before use.
- Clean the clay jug using water, soft brush and baking soda (if required).
- Total Weight: 900 g - 1 Kg
- Volume: 1 litre
- Jug Weight:768 g
- Lid Weight: 178 g
- Height: 16 cm
- Total Weight: 1.8 Kg - 2 Kg
- Volume: 2 litre
- Jug Weight: 1.692 Kg
- Lid Weight: 202 g
- Height: 23 cm
NOTE:- Since the product is made up of clay, it will be dispatched in a separate package to avoid damage.