Ghee (Neyyu) - RKG Agmark Ghee - Buy Online
Ghee is a form of clarified butter popularly used in Indian and South Asian cuisines. Ghee is typically consumed along with rice or rotis. It is also mixed separately with curries or dal.
- Contains healthy fat soluble vitamins which aids in the absorption of nutrients in foods and are essential for good health.
- A rich source of essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata. Hence, it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and for those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders.
- Easy to digestive and help hormone production and strengthening the cells membranes.
- Helps in increasing intelligence and memory power.
- Boost body energy and detoxify the body.
- Ingredients - Milk Fat
- Best before 12 months
Ghee in different languages: Ney (Malayalam, Tamil), Tuppa (Kannada), Toop (Konkani, Marathi)