Kalchatti - Flat Bowl Shaped, Traditional Stoneware, Stone Cookware Seasoned - Buy Online
- Week 1: Fill the vessel with starch water (Water used for washing rice before cooking) every day and set it aside.
- Week 2: Fill starch water in vessel and slowly heat it up in the stove in low flame. Continue this process once every day.
- Week 3-4: Start with cooking vegetables in very low flame.
- Week 5: Regular use in low flame for cooking curries and gravies.
Have a look at the video explains the process involved in seasoning the stoneware utensils
- Volume: 1000 ml - 1500 ml
- Height: 7 cm - 8 cm
- Diameter: 21 cm - 23 cm
- Weight: 2 Kg - 3 Kg
- Volume: 1500 ml - 2000 ml
- Height: 6 cm - 9 cm
- Diameter: 20 cm - 24 cm
- Weight: 2.5 Kg - 3.5 Kg
- Volume: 2000 ml - 2100 ml
- Height: 8 cm - 9 cm
- Diameter: 23 cm - 26 cm
- Weight: 3 Kg - 4 Kg
Return Policy: The product will be eligible for a return, if and only if the product is damaged.
Have a look at the stoneware collections available through our website
kalchatty,kalluchatti,kallumaruvi,kallumaravi,pazhaya chatty,stonewarecookware,kalluruli,കൽച്ചട്ടി,Clay Kalchatty,sesoned kalchatty,dosakallu,Kal Chatti,Soap Stone,Kalchatty Utensils,Tamil Nadu,Stoneware Kalchatti,Earthen Cookware,kalchatty in Kochi,kalchatty local online,kalchatty kerala,kalchatty in India,kalchatty order online,kalchatty Kerala online,Kalchatty,a Comeback,where to buy kalchatty online,soapstone utensils,കലചട്ടി kalachaṭṭi,ಕಲ್ಚಟ್ಟಿ,Kalcaṭṭi