Karkidaka Kanji Kit With Nutritious Oats And Oushadhakoottu - Buy Online
RCM-CKKM Pharmaceutical Products
Karkidaka Kanji, Oushadha Kanji is one of a unique medicinal porridge traditionally popular in the South Indian state of Kerala during the rainy season. The Malayalam month of Karkidakom roughly falls in between July and August of the gregorian calendar. During this time, with the incessant rains beating down the roof, this month is spent in rejuvenation of the mind and body.
The unique combination of herbs, spices and rice in this dish would keep the monsoon fevers at bay and have a positive effect against some of the common diseases of rainy season like arthritis (Vatham in Malayalam). This is a special diet in Ayurveda which is good for the people of all age groups as it would help to improve the immunity of the body and acts as a detoxifying agent.
Oats Karkidaka Kanji Kit contains:
- Oats - 7 packets
- Medicinal Powder (Oushadhakootu) - 7 packets (each oats pack contains 1 medicinal pack)
- Induppu Powder (Rock Salt) - 1 packet
How to Prepare Karkidaka Kanji with Oushatha Churnam?
- Take a packet of Oats and pour adequate amount of water in it.
- Then add a packet of medicinal powder (Oushadhakootu) and cook it for a while.
- Later add the Induppu (Rock Salt) as per your taste. Mix well and serve hot.
In present scenario where lifestyle syndrome are seen, the Karkidaka treatments occupies a prime place as it provides promising results in immunomodulation of our body and making us disease free.