NatureLoC - Neelayamari Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix Bottle And Coconut Oil - Buy Online Indigofera tinctoria herbal hair oil mix
This will include a bottle of Ayurvedic Hair Oil Mix (Herbal Hair Oil Mix) and 250 ml of Coconut Oil, Nadan Velichenna, Natural Coconut Oil.
Neelayamari or Neela Amari is an Ayurveda remedy for premature graying hair. Apply the oil which is prepared with Neela with Neelayamari or Neela Amari on the head before your daily bath. It is an anti-graying agent, which stops hairfall and fights dandruff.
Flowers dense: corolla pinkish - purple. Seeds 6-10, obscurely angular. Its leaves are important in medicine and forms a major ingredient of preparation of hair oil like Nilibhringathi.
Neelayamari Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix Benefits:
- Lustre & Shine
- Anti-hair Fall
- Hair Thickening
- Hair Strengthening
- Hair Growth
- Prevents Greying
- Healthy Scalp
Ayurvedic herbal hair oil mix is nothing but a collection of ayurvedic ingredients good for long black hair. Pure coconut oil is poured in this bottle and is kept for 2-3 days. Later, this oil can be used on hair and scalp which will reduce hair loss and gives you black hair. Neelayamari Ayurvedic Hair Oil Mix contains some of the Ayurvedic ingredients like:
- Net Weight: 120 gm - 130 gm (Approx wt)
- Coconut Oil: Upto 300 gm of coconut oil can be filled.
Note: The oil should be filled till the brink, so that all the natural Ayurveda herbs can be soaked in the oil for attaining it's good benefits.
Neelayamari Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix Ingredients:
- Neelayamari leaves
- Black cumin seeds
- Red sandalwood
- Avarampoo seeds
- Dried Amla
- Vetiver roots
- Cinnamon pieces
- Aloe vera
- Brahmi leaves
- Himalayan cedar
- Fenugreek seeds
Coconut Oil, Nadan Velichenna, Natural Coconut Oil, Velichenna - Buy Online
Natural coconut oil is directly collected from trusted coconut farmers and 100% genuine oil without any preservatives or adulterants. Coconut products, as we know are a special attraction from the South Indian State of Kerala.
How to use Neelayamari Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix
- Pour fresh coconut oil in the bottle and make sure that the oil is on the level with the herbs so that all the herbs are completely soaked in the oil.
- Leave the bottle in sun or shade for 2-3 days.
- There will be a slight variation in the colour of the oil, as the essence of these ayurvedic ingredients oozes into the oil.
- Now, the oil is ready for use.
- Apply small quantities of this oil, twice a week, on hair and scalp before bathing.
- Once the oil is finished in the bottle, pour more coconut oil and leave it for 2-3 days.
- One bottle of herbs can be used for 2-3 times for adding pure coconut oil.