NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures Perumjeerakam or Fennel seeds - Buy Online
Perumjeerakam or Fennel seeds NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures
Fennel’s sweetness makes it an indispensable ingredient in Indian desserts. It’s also known to aid digestion, and chewed after meals to freshen the breath.
Fennel seeds or Perumjeerakam are considered to be a powerful carminative agent (a herb that helps in expelling gas from the intestinal tract). Ayurvedic medicines for carminative uses contain fennel seeds or Perumjeerakam as an essential ingredient. These seeds can be used as an excellent digestive aid, it also helps to relieve abdominal cramps and bloating. In India, a pinch of fennel seeds are routinely chewed after a meal.
Benchmark quality from Source to Shelf
- Our source materials are grown by backward integration methods, ensuring that they are a hundred per cent pesticide-free.
- Only the best-quality source materials are handpicked, according to rigorous standards laid down by the manufacturer.
- The source materials are manufactured using cutting-edge automated processes that protect their nutrients and flavour.
- Every stage of the manufacturing process is guided by stringent quality norms that are up-to-date with global standards.
- The products are sealed in compact and hygienic packaging that safeguards their freshness and home-made flavours.
- We’re strict with our production process but not our product range. We have an extravagant array of products to suit every taste, in spices, masalas, pickles, pastes, and more.