RG Nannari/ Naruneendi Sarbath
- Brand:RG Foods
- Product Info:INGREDIENTS: Nannari concentrate or Naruneendi shorbet is prepared from the roots of Indian Sarsaparilla and added to lemon juice to make it shorbet. Nannari roots have the medicinal values and proved to provide relief from constipation, and acidity, and also purifying blood .Nannari shorbet is Indian traditional summer drink.HOW TO USE: Nannari concentrate is added to lemon juice or any other juice .This has added sugar.SHELF LIFE: Nannari concentrate stays for an years if stored well.
Buy Online RG Nannari Sarbath/ Sherbath | Naruneendi / Indian Sarasaparilla/ Anantamool | Refreshing Aromatic Drink for Summers | Mixer for Mocktails / Cocktails
RG Nannari Sarbath/ Sherbath | Naruneendi / Indian Sarasaparilla Product specifications
- Flavour: Sweet
- Ingredients: Aqueous extract of Naruneendi/Nannari roots, Lemon, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Cardamom, Acid Regulators
- Brand: RG Foods
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Volume: 750 ml
- Weight: 800 gms
- Package Weight: 1kg
- Allergen information: Allergen-free
- Diet Type: Vegetarian
- Recommended Uses: Sarbath/ Sherbath making using normal or cold water and cold milk. Mixer in cocktails/mocktails/ fruit juices.
About this Product
· RG Nannari Sarbath/Sherbeth is a premium product with a scintillating flavour, mixed with cloves, cardamom, ginger and lemon gives you a true aromatic experience in summers.
· The main ingredient of this sherbath is the roots of the famous South Indian Ayurvedic plant, Naruneendi.
· Naruneendi/Nannari drinks are commonly had in summers to cool and refresh your body. It is widely consumed by kidney stone patients to keep their urinary tract in-tact.
· Nannari Sarbath/Sherbath is also used with other fruit juices/mocktails/ cocktails as a flavour enhancer.
· Shelf life- 12 months. No refrigeration needed.
Tags: RG, Nannari Sarbath, Sherbath syrup, Naruneendi, Indian Sarasaparilla, Anantamool, नंनारी शरबत, നന്നാറി നറുതണ്ടി സർബത്തും, naruneendi,