NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures Uluva, Methi Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds - Buy Online
Fenugreek Seeds,Uluva, Methi Seeds NatureLoC Kitchen Treasures
Add a pinch of this delightful little spice to your curries for a tempting aroma and well-rounded flavour. Fenugreek has a strong taste, so use only a little to avoid giving the dish a bitter flavour.
Fenugreek or Methi seed is one of an important culinary ingredient in Indian households. It belongs to pea family and is widely used for its therapeutic qualities and fragrance. Yellow brown coloured seeds have a bitter flavour and could be easily distinguished among the group of spices. It is also considered to be an affluent resource of protein, potassium, vitamin C, niacin, calcium, carotene, fiber, saponin and essential oil.
Benchmark quality from Source to Shelf
- Our source materials are grown by backward integration methods, ensuring that they are a hundred per cent pesticide-free.
- Only the best-quality source materials are handpicked, according to rigorous standards laid down by the manufacturer.
- The source materials are manufactured using cutting-edge automated processes that protect their nutrients and flavour.
- Every stage of the manufacturing process is guided by stringent quality norms that are up-to-date with global standards.
- The products are sealed in compact and hygienic packaging that safeguards their freshness and home-made flavours.
- We’re strict with our production process but not our product range. We have an extravagant array of products to suit every taste, in spices, masalas, pickles, pastes, and more.