Tejpatta | Bay Leaf
- Product Info:
Natural Indian-origin bay leaves | Tejpatta Whole
- In Stock
- All natural Indian-origin bay leaves, carefully cleaned and sorted through a strict sortex process and seal-packed to retain freshness.
- Also known as tej patta, this culinary herb makes for an integral part of the Indian cuisine, thanks to its distinctive flavour and fragrance. Apart from this, it is also known for its age-old medicinal properties.
- Free from impurities with sharp fragrant flavor.
- it is noted for its long history of usage as a medicine
- The presence of vitamin A and C along with folic acid and various minerals in Tej Patta (Bay Leaf Whole) makes it a nutrient-dense herb.
- Bay Leaves are use in spice blends like garam masala, or to prepare Indian and Mughlai dishes like biryani, korma etc.