Kalchatti - Soap Stone Cooking vessel - Flat Bowl shaped
- Product Info:INGREDIENTS: Cooking vessel Made with Soap stone and seasoned up to three weeks using traditional methods .This model of kal chatti is flat bowl shaped.HOW TO USE: Kal chatti is used for cooking gravies and vegetables.SHELF LIFE: Soap stone kadais stays for ever if preserved and maintained well.
- Out Of Stock
Soapstone Kalchatti Cookware - Flat Bowl Shaped, Traditional Stoneware, Stone Cookware Seasoned - Buy Online
- Week 1: Fill the vessel with starch water (Water used for washing rice before cooking) every day and set it aside.
- Week 2: Fill starch water in vessel and slowly heat it up in the stove in low flame. Continue this process once every day.
- Week 3-4: Start with cooking vegetables in very low flame.
- Week 5: Regular use in low flame for cooking curries and gravies.
Product Details: Flat bowl shape curry pots
- Volume: 1000 ml - 1500 ml
- Height: 7 cm - 8 cm
- Diameter: 21 cm - 23 cm
- Weight: 2 Kg - 3 Kg
- Volume: 1500 ml - 2000 ml
- Height: 6 cm - 9 cm
- Diameter: 20 cm - 24 cm
- Weight: 2.5 Kg - 3.5 Kg
- Volume: 2000 ml - 2100 ml
- Height: 8 cm - 9 cm
- Diameter: 23 cm - 26 cm
- Weight: 3 Kg - 4 Kg
Return Policy: The product will be eligible for a return, if and only if the product is damaged.
Tags: കൽച്ചട്ടി, kalchatty, soapstone cookware, kalchatti online, kal chatti kerala online, soapstone cookware online, kalchatti buy online, stone cooking vessel soapstone kal chatti, stone cookwares, general cookwares, stoneware, kalchatti, kalchatty, soapstone cookware, Kalchatti small, stone cookware buy