Turmeric Powder Buy Online - Natural locally sourced turmeric powder.
Curcumin (Turmeric) – Miracle drug’s healing powers - Religious Significance of Turmeric- Home Remedies-Golden Goddess - Spiritual Uses - Home Remedies
NatureLoC's Homemade Turmeric Curry Powder (Manjal) is made from fine quality turmeric, and hence it maintains its traditional flavour and texture. The best ingredients are collected from various parts of the state, making it a favorite among every type of cook, from amateurs to foodies. Rich in flavor, aroma and color, the product is appealing in taste and value. All of our spice blends are freshly grounded products without any of the artificial preservatives. Try out this 100% genuine Turmeric Curry Powder (Manjal). Each of the product are perfectly packaged to seal in the pure flavor and freshness of the ingredient, enhancing any meal whether a classic mainstay or culinary novelty.
Turmeric (Hindi: हल्दी | Bengali: হলুদ | Telugu: పసుపు | Tamil: மஞ்சள் | Urdu: ہلدی) is a plant that belongs to the ginger or Zingiberaseae family of root with scientific name as Curcuma Longa. It is basically a tropical rhizome or underground stem, with a rough, segmented skin. It looks much like ginger and turns things into a lovely orange-yellow shade. Just a few grams of turmeric per day either in the form of powder, crushed root or fresh root can provide enough nutrients to help one stay healthy. 90% of the turmeric is produced in India.
Turmeric (Curcumin) and its health benefits from nature – Indian Saffron-Can it Help Prevent Alzheimer’s & Dementia? - Turmeric (Curcumin) Home Remedies
- Dental problems: rinsing mouth with turmeric water (boil 5 grams of turmeric powder, 2 cloves and 2 dried leaves of guava in 200 ml of water) gives instant relief.
- Intestinal disorders: Turmeric rhizome, its juice and dry powder mixed in buttermilk or plain water.is highly beneficial in intestinal problems especially chronic Diarrhea.
- Skin diseases: Juice of raw turmeric is externally applied in the case of ring worm and scabies. Simultaneously turmeric juice mixed with honey can be taken orally.
- Worms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice mixed with.pinch of salt administered daily in the morning is very effective in expelling worms
- Anemia: A teaspoon of raw turmeric juice mixed with honey to be taken daily
- Measles: fine powder of dried turmeric roots mixed with few drops of honey and juice of bitter gourd leaves to be taken by those suffering from measles
- Asthma :A teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of milk twice or thrice daily. 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 3-4 gulps of warn water acts as a preventive against attack of asthma
- Cough and CoId: 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed in 30 ml of warm milk is very effective. To prepare this, milk is poured on a hot ladle with turmeric in it and boiled over a slow fire. In case of running cold, smoke from burning turmeric can be inhaled.
- Sprains: turmeric paste mixed with lime and salt can be applied.
- Boils: application of turmeric powder to boils speeds up the healing process.
- Poison of insect bite: applying the mixture of turmeric powder and lime over the affected part nullifies the toxic effect.