Turmeric Powder Buy Online - Natural locally sourced turmeric powder.
Curcumin (Turmeric) – Miracle drug’s healing powers - Religious Significance of Turmeric- Home Remedies-Golden Goddess - Spiritual Uses - Home Remedies
Turmeric (Hindi: हल्दी | Bengali: হলুদ | Telugu: పసుపు | Tamil: மஞ்சள் | Urdu: ہلدی) is a plant that belongs to the ginger or Zingiberaseae family of root with scientific name as Curcuma Longa. It is basically a tropical rhizome or underground stem, with a rough, segmented skin. It looks much like ginger and turns things into a lovely orange-yellow shade. Just a few grams of turmeric per day either in the form of powder, crushed root or fresh root can provide enough nutrients to help one stay healthy. 90% of the turmeric is produced in India.
Turmeric (Curcumin) and its health benefits from nature – Indian Saffron-Can it Help Prevent Alzheimer’s & Dementia? - Turmeric (Curcumin) Home Remedies
- Dental problems: rinsing mouth with turmeric water (boil 5 grams of turmeric powder, 2 cloves and 2 dried leaves of guava in 200 ml of water) gives instant relief.
- Intestinal disorders: Turmeric rhizome, its juice and dry powder mixed in buttermilk or plain water.is highly beneficial in intestinal problems especially chronic Diarrhea.
- Skin diseases: Juice of raw turmeric is externally applied in the case of ring worm and scabies. Simultaneously turmeric juice mixed with honey can be taken orally.
- Worms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice mixed with.pinch of salt administered daily in the morning is very effective in expelling worms
- Anemia: A teaspoon of raw turmeric juice mixed with honey to be taken daily
- Measles: fine powder of dried turmeric roots mixed with few drops of honey and juice of bitter gourd leaves to be taken by those suffering from measles
- Asthma :A teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of milk twice or thrice daily. 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 3-4 gulps of warn water acts as a preventive against attack of asthma
- Cough and CoId: 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed in 30 ml of warm milk is very effective. To prepare this, milk is poured on a hot ladle with turmeric in it and boiled over a slow fire. In case of running cold, smoke from burning turmeric can be inhaled.
- Sprains: turmeric paste mixed with lime and salt can be applied.
- Boils: application of turmeric powder to boils speeds up the healing process.
- Poison of insect bite: applying the mixture of turmeric powder and lime over the affected part nullifies the toxic effect.