Nettipattam (Traditional Caparison)
- Product Info:Nettipattam, Traditional Caparison, Kerala Nettipattam
- In Stock
NatureLoC Nettipattam - Buy Online Traditional Caparison -Nettipattom
Nettipattam (Traditional Caparison നെറ്റിപ്പട്ടം) is a Kerala traditional item, Which is used to decorate elephant in the time of Poorams and festivals. Nettipattam is a glittering ornament that adorns the forehead of an elephant. The gold colour of the Nettipattam makes it an eye-catching item during the festivals of Kerala.
Earlier, Nettipattam was only used during festivals. Today, it is available as wall hangings in different sizes. People believe that the caparison brings prosperity and peace as it represents the Hindu gods in entirety.
Different types of nettipattam - Kerala traditional elephant caparison
- Traditional Traditional Caparison
- Pigmy Caparison
- Fancy or trendy
- 100% Hand Crafted Nettipattam (Caparison) by Trained and Experienced Artisans.
- Length Foldable, Washable, Wall Hangable and Easy to Handle.
Nettipattam - Kerala traditional elephant caparison (nettipattom) available variants
- 1.5 Feet
- 2 Feet
- 2.5 Feet
- 3 Feet
- 3.5 Feet
- 4 Feet
- Product dimension will have slight variation