Thazhuthama (Punarnava) Boerhavia diffusa dried/crushed buy online
Buy Online Thazhuthama (Punarnava) Boerhavia diffusa dried/crushed
Thazhuthama (Punarnava) Miracle herbs in your home garden,folk medicine for maintaining blood pressure and Kidney disorders
Thazhuthama (Punarnava) is a creeper.Leave are nearly round in shape and can vary in size from one to the other. It has small flowers, too small that it is only one or two millimeters in diameter. They are pink in color and have five petals each.
Thazhuthama (Punarnava) the most important thing is its ayurvedic importance. It is a priceless herbal medicine, and can be grown easily without much care, at least in the tropics, like Kerala.Its all parts lowers, leaves, stem, roots - have their own specific uses. It is an effective first aid in many cases.
- Scientific name: Boerhavia diffusa
- Sanskrit name: Punarnava
- Drinking water boiled with Thazhuthama (Punarnava) leaves can purify the blood.
- Consuming its leaves (after cooking) is good for eyesigh
- Crushed roots mixed with medicated oil can cure dizziness if applied on the head.
- Consuming the juice obtained from is said to have the capability of curing cataract and myopia. But do it after proper advice to achieve good results.
- An admixture of thazhuthama, honey and lime juice taken in is best medicine for improving eyesight
- Moreover, it is rich in iron, so good for iron deficiency problems, can reduce cholesterol and so on