Buy Arimurukku Rice Chakli Online
Arimurukku Rice Chakli
- Product Info:Ari Murukku, Crunchy Snacks, Kerala Mullu Murukku
- In Stock
NatureLoC - Kerala Style Mullu Murukku - Buy Online
Murukku മുറുക്ക് A crispy crunchy deep fried South Indian made with rice flour and urad dal flour. Chakli, chakuli, chakralu and jantikalu are the other Indian names to these. There are so many variations of murukku using sago, besan, white flour, fried gram, rice batter etc, all lend a different texture and taste. This one is very different with an aroma of roasted urad flour and are crunchy as well light in texture.
What is Murukku ? Kerala Style Mullu Murukku | Rice Chakli
Murukku മുറുക്ക് Tamil - முறுக்கு) is a savoury, crunchy snack originating from the Indian subcontinent. The name murukku derives from the Tamil word for "twisted", which refers to its shape.
In India, murukku is especially popular in the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is called murkul in Telangana.
Ready to eat Kerala Snacks - Ari Murukku different varieties
- The dish has many variations, resulting from the types and proportions of flours used.
- Mullu Muruku has an uneven texture that gives it an extra crunch. 'Mullu' refers to thorns in Tamil and the snack derives its name from this.
- The Kai Murukku (literally, "hand murukku") is made by hand using a stiffer dough.
- Pakoda murukku is another ribbon-shaped variety of the snack.
- Attayampatti Kai Murukku, a town in Tamil Nadu, is known for its unique variety of murukkus, known as Manapparai murukku. This Manapparai murukku got famous because of Mr. Krishnan Iyer who prepared and sold this first in Manapparai.
Mullu Murukku മുറുക്ക് Product Specifications
Packet : One Packet (100gm)
Material features : Vegetarian
Ingredients : Rice Flour,Gram Flour,Asafoetida,Salt,Chilli powder etc..,