Buy Kalchatti - Stone Vessel - Height Type Online
Kalchatti - Stone Vessel - Height Type
- Product Info:Shape : Tall or Height Type with Small Mouth | Seasoned Product
- Out Of Stock
Kalchatti - Traditional Soap stoneware, Stone Cookware height type (Seasoned) - Buy Online
Kalchatti's are cooking vessels carved out of soapstone, a naturally occurring soft stone. Thick walled and heavy, they ensure slow and even cooking. Since they are porous, heat and moisture circulate through the pot while cooking, thereby enhancing the flavours. Traditionally used on wood stoves, these can also be used on the modern gas stove. Kalchattis can be used to prepare gravies, but not for dry preparations or sauteing. The color of Kalchatti may vary from dull grey to dark black since it's already seasoned.
Note:- This product is already seasoned. It's not advisable to use in high flames. Do not keep it empty on the flame. Fill it with contents and then keep it on the flame.
We have followed the given below process for seasoning:
- Week 1: Fill the vessel with starch water (Water used for washing rice before cooking) every day and set it aside.
- Week 2: Fill starch water in vessel and slowly heat it up in the stove in low flame. Continue this process once every day.
- Week 3-4: Start with cooking vegetables in very low flame.
- Week 5: Regular use in low flame for cooking curries and gravies.
Product Details Height Type Soap stone cookware
- Volume: 1500 ml - 2000 ml
- Height: 10 cm to 12 cm
- Diameter: 15 cm - 17 cm
- Weight: 2.5 Kg - 3 kg
- Volume: 1800 ml - 2100 ml
- Height: 10 cm - 15 cm
- Diameter: 14 cm - 18 cm
- Weight: 3 Kg - 4 Kg
- Volume: 3500 ml - 4200 ml
- Height: 12 cm - 16 cm
- Diameter: 19 cm - 22 cm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg - 5 Kg
Return Policy: The product can be eligible for return, if and only if the product is damaged.