Karimkurinji Dried and Crushed
- Product Info:Karimkurinji Dried/Crushed
- In Stock
Karimkurinji (Strobilanthus) is the most precious,tradtional herbs - Kurinji kuzhambu,used in post natal care. It is also a folk medicine for inflammations.For tooth pain, the whole plat is boil with water and used as gargle This plant is use to treat of rheumatic diseases. For diabetes and Urinary tract infections this is very effective.leaves are externally applied for skin diseases.
For rheumatic Arthritis, the leaves of Karimkurinji are baked and tied into bundles in a piece of cloth called Kizhi and used for heating on the affected area after oil application.
- Scientific name : Strobilanthes ciliatus
- Sanskrit name : Sahacharah
- English: Strobilanthus, Kurinji
- Sanskrit: Sahachara, Sahajara, Sairayea, Daasi
- Hindi: Karvi