Jackfruit Dried Sliced - Dried Jackfruit (pacha chakka unagiyathu) order online from NatureLoC.com
Jackfruit Raw Arinja chakka chola dehydrated order online
Sliced and dried raw jackfruit, Arinja chakka chola unakkiyatu - Buy Online
Jackfruit is an oval shaped tropical fruit which grows on jack trees native to South Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and South East Asian countries like Thailand and Malaysia. Raw and matured jackfruits have a green coloured thick outer skin with a prickly presence. Once it is carved open, we could find white coloured jackfruit bulbs with each bulb containing an oval shaped seed. Since jackfruits are not available all-round the year, raw and matured jackfruits can be sliced, dried and stored for later use. These sun dried jackfruit slices can be used for the preparation of various jackfruit recipes like Chakka puzhukku, pickles and jackfruit chips. The seeds are also edible and taste similar to chestnuts.
Dried jackfruit cooking method - Method of preparation
- Soak 250gm of dried jackfruit slices in clean water for 3 – 3½ hours. The water should be on level with the jackfruit slices.
- Once it is soaked for 3 – 3½ hours, the dried jackfruit pieces would drink up the water and increase its size.
- Now, remove the remaining water and take the jackfruit pieces.
- Transfer it to a steamer and cook it for half an hour. Close the lid of the vessel while cooking. (In between, check whether the jackfruit is cooked or not)
- Meanwhile, ground the sufficient quantity of grated coconut, green chillies, turmeric powder, curry leaves and shallots to form a coarse mixture. Keep it aside.
- Once it is cooked, water presence would be less as reduced through evaporation. Now add the coarse coconut mixture on top and sprinkle some salt for the taste.
- Close the lid and simmer it for few minutes. When the steam comes again, open the lid and mix the ingredients with a ladle. The recipe will be of a greenish yellow texture.
- When it is ready, serve it hot with Bird’s eye chilli chutney (Kantari mulaku chutney) or non-veg recipes.
Mashed Sliced & Dried Raw Jackfruit Recipe | Unakka Chakka Puzhukku Preparation Video
jackfruitflour,chakkachola podichath,jackfruit products,chakka products,ripe jackfruits,jakcfruit seed flour,chakkkuru,chakkakuru podi,kalthal powder,kathal podi,kathal seeds powder,jackfruit seeds,jakcfruit chips,pacha chakka chola podi,pacha chakka podi,jakcfruit flour buy online,chakka podi,chacka,chakka,chaka,chola,cholapodi,chakkapazhamchips,varatty,jakcfruit varatty,chakavilayichathu,chakka vevichathu,jakcfruit halwa,jackfruit,raw jackfruit,jackfroot,pazha,chakkapazham,chakka,chacka pazham,jakcfruit chips,ripe jakcfruit chips,chakka pazham varuthatu,ചക്ക പഴം വറുത്തത്,कटहल का फल,katahal ka phal,பலா பழம்,Palā paḻam,ಜ್ಯಾಕ್ ಹಣ್ಣು,Jyāk haṇṇu,chakka chips,chacka varuthathu,natureloc jakcfruit products,order online jackfruit chips,ചക്ക,പഴം,ചക്ക,buy online,orderonline,localonline,homedelivery,ചക്ക ചോള പൊടിച്ചത്