NatureLoC - Coconut Shell Charcoal Chiratta Kari Pieces Briquettes - Buy Online
Coconut Shell Charcoal (Chiratta Kari) is a valuable product which is created out of coconut shell. It is the hardest part of coconut which located inside of coconut husk by protecting coconut meat. Normally coconut charcoal created by the different process of burning coconut shells from a mature coconut. These are mainly used to create active carbon.
Coconut shell is located in between the coconut flesh and coconut husk. Naturally created to protect the inner part of the coconut. It is used to produce various handicraft applications. Most of handmade decorative are created by using coconut shell due to their strength.
Coconut charcoals are far better than other charcoals. Widely used to produce active carbon.
- Made From All-Natural Compressed Coconut Shells That Save Trees & Waste
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Natural Coconut Based
- Burns Hotter & Burns Longer Than Other Charcoals
- Eco-Friendly charcoals made from coconut shell waste and are a great substitute for the usual charcoal which sparks and has strong fumes
- Package Content: Coconut Shell Charcoal