- Product Info:Kunthirikkam Widely used for Pooja purposes extreme Fragrance
- In Stock
Buy Online Kunthirikkam കുന്തിരിക്കം or Frankincense Goggul
Kunthirikkam (കുന്തിരിക്കം) or Frankincense is an aromatic resin obtained from the trees of Boswellia. It is commonly used in incense and perfumes. In Ayurveda, Indian Frankincense is commonly called as "dhoop". It is tapped from the trees by slashing the bark's, this process is known as striping.
The exuded resin is allowed to bleed out and harden to form Kunthirikkam or Frankincense. Depending on different varieties of frankincense trees, the resin also varies in its quality and texture. It has been used for hundreds of years for treating arthritis, healing wounds, strengthening female hormone system, purifying the atmosphere from undesirable germs. In Indian culture, it is believed that burning frankincense in houses every day brings good health. Religious rituals of different religions also make use of this aromatic component. Burning frankincense repels mosquitos and thus helps protect people and animals from mosquito-borne illnesses, such as malaria, dengue etc.
Benefits of Kunthirikkam (കുന്തിരിക്കം) or Frankincense
- Natural Household Cleaner
- Healing wounds, strengthening the female hormone system and purifying the air
- Stress-Relieving Bath Soak
- Widely used for Pooja Purposes as it has extreme Fragrance
- Natural Hygiene Product
- Used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years, frankincense appears to provide certain health benefits
Tags: കുന്തിരിക്കം, dhoop, dhoopa kutty, Kunthirikkam, Frankincense, Olibanum, church frankisecense, Commiphora Mukul Herb, Kunduru, ayurvedic products, Guggul, doop kunthirikkam