Stingless Bee Honey (Cheruthen)
- Product Info:INGREDIENTS: Stingless bee honey or Small bee honey collected from the high ranges of Kerala. Small bee honey is twice nutritious than ordinary honey because it collects nectar and pollen from small wild growing plants and treesHOW TO USE: Stingless bee honey is a naturally sourced sweetener for your deserts and other delicaciesSHELF LIFE: Stingless bee honey last for long is stored properly.
- In Stock
Naturaloc Stingless Bee Honey Online
|Natureloc Small Bee Honey | Naturaloc Natural Cheruthen | നാടൻ ചെറുതേൻ | Buy Online
Stingless Bee honey or Cheruthen (Small Honey कंजूस मधुमक्खी शहद ) is a natural medicine with a sweet taste.
- Sourcing method- Stingless Bee honey (CheruThen/ Small bee Honey) Sourced naturally from houses at Kottayam & Idukki, Kerala
- Packing Type: Glass Bottle 250gm/500GM
- Ingredient -Stingless bee honey
- Material feature: veg
- Storage: In a dry and cool place
Why stingless bee honey is sour? What is cheruthen/small bee honey/stingless bee honey?
Stingless bee honey has a distinctive "bush" taste—a mix of sweet and sour with a hint of fruit. The taste comes from plant resins—which the bees use to build their hives and honey pots—and varies at different times of year depending on the flowers and trees visited. Cheruthen ( നാടൻ ചെറുതേൻ/ Small Bee Honey ) is different from the normal honey available in the market and this is used mostly for medicinal purposes.
Health benefits of small honey
Honey from Stingless honey bees is advised for the treatment of ulcers and bacterial gut infections. Helicobacter pylori, a bacteria found in the stomach is known to be the cause of the peptic ulcer. Antimicrobial property of honey is useful in eradicating these microorganisms and provides relief for ulcer patients. And cheruthen has Antioxidant-Based Medicinal Properties as well. An ideal supplement for kids
Does Stingless bee Honey Spoil ?
- Shelf life Cheruthen : Honey is one of the few foods that can last you for many years and still be edible. Over time, your honey may crystallize (turn cloudy, solidify and become granular resembling white crystals), but crystallization of honey simply does not mean that it has gone bad. Crystallization is a sign of pure honey. It is a natural process that may occur, since honey is highly saturated sugar solution. If this happens, just place the jar in warm water for few minutes and the honey will get back to its liquid form.
How to Store Stingless bee Honey कंजूस मधुमक्खी शहद kanjoos madhumakkhee shahad നാടൻ ചെറുതേൻ?
Honey can easily suck in moisture if it is left unsealed and therefore, it is important to close the lid tightly after every use. If you leave it out in a humid environment it will naturally spoil. Keep it away from sunlight and heat and store it at a cool room temperature.
- कंजूस मधुमक्खी, शहद, kanjoos, madhumakkhee, shahad
- നാടൻ ചെറുതേൻ
- English -Stingless bee honey, small bee honey, small honey
Know What makes stingless bee honey more valuable than normal honey?
Tags: honey, stingless bee honey, small bee honey, stingless honey, cheruthen, natureloc honey, natureloc cheruthen, stingless bee honey online, small bee honey buy online, ചെറുതേൻ, शहद, कंजूस मधुमक्खी शहद, தேன், ಜೇನು, తేనె, मध, medicinal honey, cheruthen and vanthen