Buy Malar - Popped Rice Online
Malar - Popped Rice
- Product Info:Malar - Popped Rice Buy Online NatureLoC
- In Stock
Buy Online Malar (മലര് malar,malaru,मलार) Popped Rice from NatureLoC.com
What is Popped Rice (Malar)?
Popped Rice or Malar (മലര് malar,malaru,मलार) is nothing but a type of puffed grain made from rice, used commonly in breakfast cereal or snack foods. It is prepared by heating rice kernels under high pressure in the presence of steam.
What is the uses health benefits nutrition of Popped Rice or Malar (മലര് malar,malaru,मलार)?
- In temples of South Indian states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu, it is used as an offering.
- Famous pilgrims of Sabarimala uses puffed rice or Malar in their Irumudikkettu along with jaggery and is offered to Lord Ayyappan.
- Malar or popped rice is one of a popular street food variety in India.
- Some of the popular snacks like Bhel puri and Chaat varieties make use this puffed rice as main ingredient.
- Health benefits of using popped rice is also well known, water boiled with malar is given as a refreshing drink in ayurvedic medications.
- Porridge or Kanji made of Puffed rice is known to be a great rejuvenator.
Malar Popped Rice Products Details
- Material Feature :Vegetarian
- Storage - Malar Popped Rice should be stored in a dry place in an airtight container.
- Shelf Life - Malar Popped Rice shelf life. It can keep good for up to 3 months or longer.
- Product Type-Kerala Rice
- Packing Type -100 Gm packet
- Sourcing Method - Directly from Farmers
- 100% Natural No adulteration No chemicals No preservatives
Malar in different languages
- In Hindi-मलार
- In Tamil -கன்ன
- In Kannada-Kaṉṉa
- In Malayalam മലര് malar,malaru
- In English popped rice Puffed Rice
malar,Puffed Rice,malaru,popped rice,मलार,கன்ன,malar,malaru,offering,ayyappa,temple,മലര്