Arrowroot Powder - Koova Podi
- Product Info:INGREDIENTS: Starch extracted from the root of arrowroot plant.HOW TO USE: Organic Arrowroot powder is used as starch to thicken gravies ,soups and deserts .It is used as breakfast option in porridge form.SHELF LIFE: Sun dried Arrowroot powder can be stored for long in dry and airtight container
- In Stock
Buy Online NatureLoc Arrowroot Powder(Koovapodi / Ararutkilangu)
What is Arrowroot Powder (Koovapodi / Ararutkilangu)-കൂവപ്പൊടി?
Arrowroot is an easily digested starch extracted from the roots of the arrowroot plant, Maranta arundinacea. The starch is used as a thickener in many foods such as puddings and sauces, and is also used in cookies and other baked goods. Arrowroot (Koova Podi ) the easily digestible foodArrowroot flour (Koovapodi ) the easily digestible food - Arrowroot used in gluten-free baking.
Koova podi Arrowroot For Babies An Ideal Baby Weaning Food
Arrowroot used in gluten-free baking - Arrowroot , the best thickener in sauces, dishes - Arrowroot powder uses - Arrowroot low calories food - Arrowroot recipes - Therapeutic uses. Koova recipes are ideally good for kids
Buy arrowroot powder -Product Details:-
- Ingredients: Arrowroot (Kuva powder)
- Shelf life: 3 years!
- Storage Instructions: To maximize the shelf life of arrowroot powder store in a cool, dark and away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Material feature: veg
- Benefits: Arrowroot boost immune system. It helps in weight loss and a good to treat diarrhea.
Arrowroot flour Uses : Nutrition, Benefits
- The starch is used as a thickener in many foods such as puddings and sauces.
- It is also used in cookies and other baked goods.
- An Ideal Baby Weaning Food. Arrowroot (Koova) recipes are ideally good for kids.
- Used in gluten-free baking
How to consume arrowroot flour?
- Starch: Just mix 2-3 tsp of this powder with a glass of water, boil and drink. You might like to add jaggery,honey,palm sugar to sweeten, if you'd like to.
- Cereal: Mix it with milk, heat it and then consume it as a cereal.
- Halwa: You can make halwa out of it. It's also known as halwa hittu (meaning halwa floor) in Kannada.