Buy Flax Seeds Online
- Product Info:Flax Seeds
- In Stock
Flax is a multipurpose crop that is grown throughout the world. Flaxseeds are relatively small (about the size of a sesame seed), and can be a reddish brown or golden yellow color. Flaxseeds are often described as having a crunchy and chewy texture as well as a nutty flavor. Flax is a self-pollinated crop widely adapted to temperate climates of the world. The scientific name for flax is Linum usitatissimum L. Usitatissimum literally means ‘most useful’. Flax indeed has many uses with seed used for industrial, food and feed purposes.
- Fights cancer : Flaxseed’s lignan content paly a vital role in fighting cancers.
- Controls cholesterol: Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre, flaxseed helps in reducing cholesterol levels
- Relieves constipation: Flaxseed and flaxseed oil act as natural laxatives and give you relief from constipation without having any harmful side effects
- Improves immunity: A rich source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, flaxseeds protect your body from bacteria and viruses, improving your system’s immunity.
- Improves blood sugar: Daily intake of flaxseeds improves the blood sugar of people suffering from diabetes.