- Product Info:
INGREDIENTS: Kannan Kaya Powder, Kannan Banana Powder for Kids,infants. Health benefits of Kannan or kunnan kaya powder is power packed with carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. It is a source of energy required for babyies, toodlers and even adults.
HOW TO USE: Kannan Kaya Powder boiled with milk and water to form nutritious porridge. This recipe is considered to be the most simple and healthy food for the babies from the age of 6 months and above.
Shelf Life : 3 Months
- In Stock
Buy Online Kerala Traditional Porridge Powder Kannan Kaya Powder or Kunnan Kaya podi for infants babies
Porridge prepared from natural Kannan kaya powder is believed to be an ideal food for the babies. Sliced and dried raw banana or Kannan kaya is prepared from raw bananas taken from farmers who follow 100% natural farming methods. These are peeled and finely sliced to get circular shaped pieces. These dried kannan kaya pieces are ground to fine powder, which is boiled with milk and water to form nutritious porridge. This recipe is considered to be the most simple and healthy food for the babies from the age of 6 months and above.
Ingredients for making Porridge with Kannan Kaya Powder
- Four teaspoons of Kannan Kaya Powder
- One cup of milk or water
- Sugar for sweetness
How to prepare kannan kaya porridge ?
- Take four teaspoons of kannan kaya powder in a cooking bowl.
- Pour one cup of milk or drinking water, use any of them as per your choice.
- Switch on the flame and keep it on a low medium level, stir it well and boil it to make a mixture.
- Add some sugar for sweet taste, (for sweetening use palm sugar,kalkandam jaggery )cook it on sim. Stir it well until the mixture forms a thick porridge.
- Once it is ready, switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Serve it within half an hour.