Salted Curd Chillies - Thyru Mulaku
- Product Info:Salted Curd Chillies-Thyre Mulaku
- In Stock
Salted Curd Chillies, Thyre Mulaku, Mor Milagai തൈര്മുളക്
Salted curd chillies are a delicious hot delicacy served as a side dish for South Indian meals. These dried chillies have a light golden brown texture. On frying, they attains a dark brown colour and goes well with hot steaming rice.
How to prepare salted curd chillies? തൈര്മുളക്
These sun dried curd chillies കൊണ്ടാട്ടമുളക് can be prepared at home and the method of preparation is as follows.
- Soak the green chillies in curd and salt solution made with a proportion range of 1:1.
- Once they become tender, they are dried in the sun to a white colour.
- These dried and salted chillies can be fried in coconut oil or any other cooking oil to form a dark brown coloured recipe.
- These crispy fried recipes go well with curd rice.
- Curd chillies should be stored in dry, cool place kept in air-tight containers away from moisture.