Tapioca Chips - Spicy /Chilli flavored tapioca chips
- Product Info:
INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Chips Spicy Kerala Homemade Crispy Kappa chips. Traditional Snack food made from thin wafers of deep fried cassava root. It is also known as Kappa varthtahu or kappa chips is an integral part of Kerala special tea time snacks.SHELF LIFE: Kappa chips stays up to four weeks if stored well
- In Stock
Buy Online Kerala Tapioca Chips - Ready to eat crispy Kerala Nadan Snacks Kappa chips
Tapioca Chips Spicy, (Kappa Varuthathu Crispy Cassava Chips)
Tapioca chips are a traditional Kerala evening snack which can be easily made at home. Tapioca chips are made from the roots of the cassava plant which is used in making soga or sabudana granules. Tapioca is rich in starch and has a lot of calories too.
Kappa Varuthathu / കപ്പ വറുത്തത് / Tapioca Chips
These include a very low level of saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium. It is also a rich source of dietary fiber, “good” cholesterol, and protein. Furthermore, tapioca contains members of the vitamin B-complex, including pantothenic acid, folate, and B6, as well as iron, manganese, calcium, copper, and selenium.
Kerala Tapioca Chips - Spicy Product Specifications
- Packet :250gm
- Type :Crispy Kerala Snacks
- Material feature:Vegetarian
How to Cook Crispy Cassava Chips / Tapioca Chips?
- Ingredients:Cassava or tapioca,Chilli Powder,cooking Oil,Salt
- Clean and peel the tapioca root.
- Slice into 2mm wafers
- heat oil for deep frying.
- Once the oil is hot add a batch of sliced tapioca. Fry in medium flame until the wafers turn crisp and golden. The frying sound should stop as well.
- Sprinkle salt and chilli powder over the fried chips.
Buy Online Fresh Kerala Snacks NatureLoC.com Ready to eat Kerala Snacks Banana Chips,sarakkara varatty sadhya chips|Hot and Spicy Kerala Mixture |Ripe Banan Chips Order Online|Tapioca Chips Sticks|Order Ari Murukku Mulu Murukku